viernes, 8 de abril de 2011

Comment of ¿Amor?

"Pero uno ama a alguien como pareja y se cierra a muchas cosas. Y es bonito mientras dura, porque todas las historias de amor de pareja son lindas cuando comienzan y en los in-between."

Totally Agree.. that's why I'm afraid to get into a relationship... I believe we lose ourself while we are in a relationship, I mean, people stop doing things they really like to find some kind of balance and keep themself together as a couple... Do I make myself clear?...

And it's kind of nice and cute because you've found something new, interesting and fascinating... Why do not make the effort to find an equilibrium?

... It's always probable to find someone who wakes you up "something else"... And then that relationship ends...

You're not gonna last forever with someone with whom you are not REALLY FULLY YOU... Not because of the exciting emotion of the early times.

I love me, I wanna be always me, I don't wanna lose me anymore, I wanna do what I like, I wanna learn and enjoy life in a million ways... and I don't want someone to cut my wings... I don't wanna waste my time...  I do not want to disappoint.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario