martes, 10 de agosto de 2010

Shit!!

Today began the day feeling like shit, and literally there was a lot of physical shit in the streets and digestive problems with my mom.
But it wasn't everything, my skin bothered me and I had to endure it, I lost time... I was not assertive because I had not the courage to say NO when this people called me to fool me with their fast and accurate words...
What is happening to me? Where is my attitude? Where is It?
This fukin' shit cost me almost $11.000 pesos and a blocked credit card... TODAY.
This weekend: $55.000 aprox. and Did I do what I wanted to do? Nop!... Everything was about others... Where am I?
Today I discovered a new friend, and I already knew her...
Today i missed a lot of calls and i didn't realize it 'till was late...
But in the end.... tonight, one of those missed called  left a note on my door and planted a great hope to me.
I wanted to scream but yesterday someone left me a message in the subconscious... So, I'm just asking everyone to pray for me this week and do not ask...zero negativity in these days, much positivism and joy in the midst of this shit...And whatever God wills happens... If we are synchronized, there will be flowers instead of shit...
AMEN.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario